Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Look 2

Hello! Today I wanted to take full advantage of the snow day by putting up a look using the Naked 3 palette. I already did one look using lighter colors from this palette. If you would like to see, click here. This is a darker look than I normally wear, but its nice for a night out. I hope you guys like it!

Step 1: Apply Trick (1), the gold color to your entire eyelid.
Step 2: Apply Nooner (2) in the crease and blend it up and outwards slightly.
Step 3: Blend Factory (3) in the outer 'v' and slightly into the crease.
Step 4: Use Strange (4) as a highlight on the inner corner of your eye and on the brow bone.
Step 5: Apply eyeliner and mascara. I used a black gel liner on my top lash line and a brown eyeliner on my bottom lash line and smudged it.

I hope you guys like this look.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. This look is really pretty! I didn't pick up the Naked 3 palette, but luckily for me my roommate owns it. Hope you're staying warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thats nice that your roommate has it! It's definitely nice to be able to share. Hope you're staying warm too.

      Delete