Wednesday, January 15, 2014

NOTD: Pink Slip

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week. This has been the first full week back to school so I'm still trying to find a balance between school and blogging. I'm trying to do at least 3 posts a week. No promises though :)  I was at my parents house yesterday and borrowed one of my moms polishes to paint my nails. I normally don't go for very light colors, but I gave this one a try. It is called Pink Slip by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.

This line of polishes is one of my favorites (behind Essie) because they last about a week and the colors are opaque. A lot of people complain about the brush because it is thicker than most, but I like it. I have tried white on my nails before, but didn't like it too much because the color I used was chalky looking. I really like this color though because it has a very small tint of pink that makes this color very chic. The first coat of this polish is sheer, but it would be perfect for painting some white tips and using it as a top coat to give a nice french manicure look. I only used 2 coats and it was pretty opaque. It probably could have used a third coat, but it didn't look bad with only 2.
What nude nail polishes are your favorite?
Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

  1. This looks so chic on you! Very flattering color! That's pretty good for only 2 coats. I am a huge fan of Essie as well, so I will have to check out the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure. I can't believe I don't have any from that line!

    xoxo Lauren
    www.willsingformakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Essie will always be my favorite, but Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line is awesome too. I would definitely recommend trying it out.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete