Thursday, January 2, 2014

NOTD: Essie Smokin' Hot

I hope everyone had a great New Years! My husband and I celebrated in Arkansas with his family. This color is called Smokin` Hot by Essie. I got this color a few years ago and use to wear it all of the time. It got shoved to the back of my nail polish drawer and I forgot about it, but recently I rediscovered it while cleaning. I had forgotten how much I like this color. It is a dark gray color with a hint of purple. It only took 2 coats to get it opaque and I topped it with Essie top coat.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie Nailpolishes! Sadly greyish colors don't go too well with my skintone, this color looks super pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous color! I don't think I've seen this kind of gray-purple combo before.

    ReplyDelete