Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pur Minerals Go Nude Eye and Cheek Palette Review

As promised this post is a review about Pur Minerals Go Nude Eye and Cheek Palette Review. I received this palette as a gift and love it. It comes with a blush, bronzer, 3 matte eyeshadows, 3 shimmery eyeshadows and a mini brown eyeliner.

With Flash
 Bella- Rose colored blush
Mineral Glow- Bronzer
Classic- Matte Beige Eyeshadow
Cashmere- Shimmery Bronze Eyeshadow
Cafe- Matte Dark Brown Eyeshadow
Biscotti- Matte Light Brown Eyeshadow
Vintage- Shimmery Gold Eyeshadow
Paris- Shimmery Grey Eyeshadow

All of the colors are nice and go on smoothly. They are opaque and can be intensified with a couple of layers of the color. The eyeshadows are easily blended and they lasted all day when I used a primer underneath. There was very little fall out and any that there was, I could brush away with a powder brush. The blush works well with my pale skin tone and lasted all day too. The pencil works well and lasted most of the day.  I smudged it out with a small eyeshadow brush and the color Biscotti. I have not tried the bronzer yet. I go for more of the matte bronzers instead of the shimmery ones. This one has a bit of shimmer in it, but I may try it as an eyeshadow instead and see how that looks.

Without Flash
I would recommend this palette to anyone who is looking for nice, neutral colors. I would work well for traveling because it comes with eyeshadow, blush and a pencil.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment