Friday, January 3, 2014

Pur Minerals Go Nude Eye Look

Hello ladies! For Christmas I received the Go Nude Eye and Cheek Palette. It comes with six beautiful neutral colored eye shadow, 3 matte and 3 shimmery, a blush, bronzer and eyeliner pencil. I have only had a chance to use this palette a couple of times, but I really like it so far. All of the eyeshadow colors that I have used are highly pigmented and lasted all day. The blush is a nice color that goes with my skin tone well. I plan on doing a full review on this palette with swatches after I have tried all of the products.

Step 1: I started by applying Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded all over my lid. It is a light colored cream shadow that works nicely as a base. Any primer can be used though. I then put Vintage (gold color) all over my lid over the cream shadow.
Step 2: Then I used Biscotti (matte light brown) and blended it into my crease and slightly above.
Step 3: Take Cashmere (bronze color) for the outer 'v' and blend it slightly into the crease.
Step 4: Use Classic (Lightest color) to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of your eye.
Step 5: Add eyeliner and mascara and this look is done.

I hope that you like this look. Please let me know if there are any posts that you would like to see. I want to make sure that I write things that you enjoy reading. :)
Don't forget to follow me of twitter to stay connected. 
Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment