Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Look 1

Hello! I hope everyone's week is going good. My wonderful husband got Urban Decays Naked 3 Palette for me for Christmas. Since he picked his gift out and got it early, he gave me this early too. I can't even tell you how excited I was. I have been using Naked 1 for years and have loved it. I skipped on getting Naked 2 because a lot of the colors were similar. I did however want the 3rd because there are so many great colors. This palette has more pink/rose colors with some of them having shimmer, while some are matte.

Step 1: Apply a primer or a base. I like to use Maybelline's Color Tattoo Metal in Inked in Pink. It is a cream shadow that creates a nice base and intensifies the pink colors in this look.
Step 2: Apply Burnout to your entire lid.

Step 3: Apply limit to your crease and blend upwards. This color is very similar to Burnout, with no shimmer. Blend it slightly upward and out.
Step 4: Apply Liar to the outer 'V'
Step 5: Apply Eyeliner and Mascara.

I hope you guys like this look. I plan on doing a few more from this palette.


No comments:

Post a Comment