Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snowflake Nails

Hello! I wanted to do something a little bit different with my nails. I saw cute snowflake nails on pinterest so I did something similar, but put my own spin on it. I started by painting them with OPI's Ski Teal We Drop. I've talked about this color a few times on my blog, but it is one of my favorites! I then painted my index and ring finger with Orly's Halo. It is a beautiful gold glitter. I have been loving this polish for winter.

OPI Ski Teal We Drop
I started by making a small dot off the the side of my nail. I then drew 5 straight lines from the dot with Orly's White Tips polish. I used a nail art brush to make all of the lines. I then drew 2 short lines diagonally from each of the original lines. I didn't show this in the picture, but I then made dots around the finished snowflake for smaller snowflakes.
 On my thumb nail I drew 3 lines from the side of my nail. I then drew 2 short lines diagonally from each of the 3 longer lines. Afterwards I made small dots for snowflakes.
I finished with Essie top coat.
I hope you guys like this look. 
Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! I saw a few snowflake nails on Pinterest too & it looked super hard! Thanks for the pictorial, I'm definitely gonna have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete