Saturday, September 7, 2013

Essie All in One Top Coat Review

Hello!
I recently bought Essie All in One 3-Way Glaze. It is a top coat, base coat and a strengthener. I tried it for the time when I did the post, how to make nail polish last longer. I have to say that I really like this for a base and top coat. I have tried many, and so far this is my favorite.
 
I was using a top and bases coat in one by OPI and it made my nails split and made the very brittle. I was tired of having to cut my nails to nothing so I tried one by Sally Hansen. It made my polish completely peel off after a couple of days, which was frustrating. I finally broke down and got the Essie one and it helped my nail polish last for a lot longer. I kept the polish on for a total of 8 days. It lasted a good 4 days before it started to chip. This is awesome compared to the usual 2 days it usually lasts. I took pictures throughout the week to show how long it lasted.

The polish didn't chip until day 5 and gradually chipped more. On the day 4 picture, a couple of my nails looked like they had scratches on them. My guess is because I started doing things before my nails were completely dry. Overall This product worked really well. It leaves a nice glossy finish and it also dries fairly quick.  Before applying the base coat I removed any oils on my nails with nail polish remover. I applied the base coat, then 2 coats of Essie nail polish, then the top coat. I let my nails dry for about 10 minutes between coats to make sure it was dry before applying the next. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting their polish to last longer. 

thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment