Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag

Hello everyone!
In honor of school starting today I thought I would show you what I have in my makeup bag that I keep in my backpack, or purse if I'm using a larger one. I use a Vera Bradley cosmetic bag. I like it because it has plastic lining on the inside so its easy to clean if something leaks.
1. Hand Sanitizer- This one is in the scent eucalyptus mint from Bath and Body works. It smells good, but the scent is a little too strong. Even when I don't carry my makeup bag I like to keep hand sanitizer in my purse to use before I eat.
2. Perfume- Most of the time I wear Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck perfume, so I keep the smaller one in my bag.
3. Lip Color- I use the Revlon Lip Butter in the color Juicy Papaya. It is a peachy color that is fairly sheer on the lips. I like that it isn't too bright, but adds just enough color to my lips.
4. Foot Works Anti-Rub Blister Stick (from Avon)- I like to keep this in my bag for when I wear shoes that rub on my heels. I didn't expect this product to work when I first got it, but surprisingly it does. Whenever my shoes rub my heels I apply a little bit of it and it prevents it from getting worse.
5. Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- I have combination skin, so I keep this product to touch up my makeup when I'm on campus all day. I normally keep blotting sheets as well and use them before I use the powder so my face doesn't look cakey.
6. Maybelline Fit Me Blush- I also keep this for touch ups when I'm on campus all day. This color is in medium pink.
7. Lotion- This lotion is Beautiful Day from Bath and Body Works. It is from their new collection. It has a nice fresh, floral scent.
8. The last thing I like to keep is a small mirror.

I also keep a couple of hair ties and bobby pins so I can throw my hair up.
Thanks for visiting!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment