Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Nail Color Favorites

Hello! 
In honor of the first day of fall today, I wanted to share some fall nail polish colors. I love the bright colors of spring and summer, but it is always a nice change to use darker colors.
Essie:
Bahama Mama- Warm Plum
Vested Interest- Ashy blue-gray
Smokin' Hot- Dark Gray with a Hint of Purple
Sure Shot- Magenta

O.P.I.
Ski Teal We Drop- Dark Teal 
DS Extravagance- Magenta with Sparkles
A Woman's Prague-ative- Copper Orange
Over the Taupe- Dark Taupe


China Glaze
Tongue and Chic- Teal with a Metallic Finish
Rose Tea Specialty- Light Pink, Rose
Heart of Africa- Deep Red
Stellar- Light Gold Glitter

Revlon Colorstay:
Spanish Moss- Green with a Gray Undertone
French Roast- Warm Medium Brown
Amethyst- Deep Purple
Vintage Rose- Similar to Rose Tea Specialty by China Glaze, but a little darker

I just bought Bahama Mama from Essie and love it. What are some of your favorite fall nail colors?
Thanks for visiting! 


4 comments:

  1. I just bought Essie Vested Interest and love it! Such a pretty color!! xoxo

    rachmcph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have Vested Interest yet, but its on my "to get" list. It is a really nice color! :)

      Delete
  2. we love dust rose and rose gold coloured nail polishes for autumn

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rose colors are always really pretty. I don't own any rose gold ones though. Do you have any recommendations for a particular one?

      Delete