Sunday, December 22, 2013

All Things Leopard

I don't know about you, but I have been loving animal print lately, especially Leopard. I like to wear a solid colored shirt with jeans and add a pop of leopard, usually with a scarf or shoes. I found some other cute, random leopard items I thought would be fun to add to an outfit.



1. Sally Hansen Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Kitty Kitty. You can get these from most drugstores or you can see how to paint your nails in leopard print here.
2. Leopard Trim Envelope Clutch- From Charlotte Russe 24.99 This would look really nice with a little black dress.
3. Candies Leopard Backpack- From Kohls $29.99
4. Luxe Velveteen Leopard Skinny Jeans from Forever 21-$24.80 I like that these jeans are subtle with the print. A lot of the other jeans and leggings I found were bright with traditional leopard colors.
5.Malindi Leopard Loop Scarf from Francesca's- 24.00 I like the unique colors of this scarf.
6. Converse Sneakers- From Journey's $54.99
7. Leopard Mirror Compact from Ulta- $9.99 I know you can't "add this to an outfit," but I thought it was too cute to not add. I have been eying this guy at Ulta for a couple of month now, I just haven't gotten it yet.

What trends have you been loving lately?
Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment