Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beauty Gift Guide

Can you believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away?! Today I wanted to share some beauty gift ideas. There are so many great gift sets around the holidays. I picked out some of my favorites.




1. Lorac Solid Gold Eye Shadow Palette
$12 from Ulta

2. Tarte 8 piece lip surgence lip set
$34 from Tartecosmetics.com

3. Benefit Sexy Little Stowaways set- Comes with travel sizes of It's Potent! brightening eye cream, the POREfessional balm, Hoola Bronzer, Badgal Lash Mascara, Stay Don't Stray concealer and eyeshadow primer, ooh la lift under-eye brightener, Chachatint lip and cheek stain, Sun Beam golden bronze highlighter, Bella Bamba 3D brightening pink face powder, That Gal brightening face primer.
$34 on Benefitcosmetics.com

 4. Beauty Blogger Darlings by Too Faced- Comes with travel sizes of Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Primed and Poreless Face Primer, Better than Sex Mascara and Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
$20 From Sephora 

5. Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best-Seller Set- Comes with Deluxe travel sizes of Maracuja oil, Amazonial Clay 12-hour blush in the color thankful (golden pink) and LipSurgence Lip tint in energy
$19 from Tartecosmetics.com

6. Philosophy The Holiday Handbook Set- Comes with 3 1oz Hand Creams in the Scents Homemade Honey Buns, Spiced Gingerbread Cookie, Cranberry Medley
$20 from Sephora

7. OPI Cheers to the Holdays- 4 piece mini set 
$12.95 from Ulta

Thanks for visiting!!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. I've never seen that mini set from OPI. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I though so too when I saw it in stores. I almost bought it for myself, but I reminded myself I need to find gifts. lol

      Delete
  2. Great gift guide! I love sets because you can sample lots of different things, and I'm obsessed with nail polish minis.
    xoxo Lauren
    http://www.willsingformakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sets too! I have a hard time spending 20+ on an item that I don't know if I am going to like. This is an awesome way to try lots of different products.
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete