Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Essentials

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. My husband and I just moved into our house and are still trying to get settled in. I am so tired of seeing boxes! On top of that its close to the end of the semester so I have a ton of things to get done for school. It recently got really cold here in Michigan, so I thought I would do a post on my winter essentials.

1. Mossimo Supply Co. Open Cocoon Cardigan- I love cardigans to dress an outfit up or even for more casual looks. I am always cold in the winter and these are nice to throw over any top.  This one is from Target and it comes in quite a few different colors too. If you can't tell I prefer neutral colors and black/ grays.
2. Infinity Scarves- I had to add some color to my list. This infinity scarf is from Francesca's. These are nice to bundle up with for those long walks to class. And its super cute!
3. Rose Salve C.o Bigelow- I have mentioned this product before, but it is one of my favorite lip products. My lips get so dry, especially in the winter, but this product helps them from cracking. If you want to see a full review on this product click here.
4. Lush Lip Scrub- To go along with the Rose Salve, I like to use a lip scrub. This helps get rid of any dry skin and its bubble gum flavored! It helps lipstick go on smoother too.
5. Sweaters- Like I said before I am always cold in the winter. Sweaters are an awesome way to stay warm, but still look cute. This one is from H&M.
6. Mittens- These mittens are from American Eagle. I like that the top part flips up so I don't have to take it off to grab something.
7. Nail polish- This color is Ski Teal We Drop by OPI. It is a dark blue color that is perfect for winter.
8. Boots- I pretty much live in these boot by Madden Girl. They look great with just about anything and are comfy too. They are from Famous Footwear

What are some of your winter essentials?
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Rose Salve! I bought it a few years ago when B&BW had a sale, and it's still my favorite lip balm to this day.

    ReplyDelete