Sunday, November 10, 2013

NOTD: Cloud Nine

Hello!
I have another nail or the day for you all. This one is called Cloud Nine by Color Club. It is light purple, holographic polish. This is a great alternative to OPIs Designer Series Original polishes. I think they were dicontinued about a year ago.
This polish goes on really smooth and only take 2 coats. It dries quickly and only took about 15 minutes to completely dry with 2 coats and a top coat.

With Flash
Without Flash 
Thanks for visiting!
xo, Kelly


7 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty color! I unfortunately have never had any luck with Color Club polishes. They never go on fully opaque, & they would always dry to a weird texture on my nails. This looks great on you though! Thanks for sharing Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thats disappointing that they don't go on opaque. This is actually the first nail polish I have tried from this brand. It went on fine and looks like it does in the bottle, but that could be because its a different formula to make it holographic.

      Delete
  2. That might be it. I bought a green one and a blue one, and neither of them worked. It's super weird how some polishes work really well for people while others don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog if you're interested!
      http://tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html

      Delete
    2. Aw yay! I will definetely do it. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I've never tried Color Club, but I may need to get this one! A holographic mani would be great for New Year's Eve.
    http://www.willsingformakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wearing it New Years Eve is a great idea. I think this polish would be perfect for it.

      Delete