Friday, November 1, 2013

October Favorites

 Hey Ladies. Its time for October Favorites. I cannot believe its already November. October flew by. Some of these products are new, but some are rediscovered favorites too.
I have been using Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel everyday I wear my hair natural. I normally wash my hair at night then braid my hair before bed. In the morning I wet my hair and scrunch this product in my hair. It helps define my curls and give a nice tousled look. It smells really good too.
I have been wearing Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey most days this month. This is a wearable color that is more on the natural side. It gives a nice "your lip color, but better" effect. It is buildable too if you prefer it to be darker. I do find that it drys my lips out but I always put a chap stick over it and it helps.


I got this scarf from Target. It is a Houdstooth pattern by the brand Merona. Its a thin material but theirs a lot of fabric because its wide and long. I like to tie the ends together and wear it as an infinity scarf. I have been loving pairing it with a white shirt and boots.

OPIs Ski Teal We Drop is the perfect dark blue nail polish for fall. I have been using this with a glitter polish over it on my ring finger. 
I already did a full review on the Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick. If you would like to see it click here. It has been a good product that doesn't dry my skin out like other spot treatments. It has helped clear my face of blemishes faster.
This is a swatch of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick. I needed a new foundation because the one I was using no longer matched my skin tone from summer. This one matches my face almost perfectly. I wear the color classic ivory. It goes on really smooth and is easily blended. It is only light coverage, so if you are looking for a full coverage this is not the one. I plan on doing a full review of this product soon. 
 
What are your favorites for the month?
Thanks for visiting! 
xo Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment