Sunday, November 3, 2013

NOTD- Bahama Mama by Essie

Hi Ladies. I wanted to show you this really pretty nail polish color by Essie. This beautiful maroon color is called Bahama Mama. I have been loving adding an accent color on my ring finger. The thick gold glitter nail polish is called Halo by Orly. I used Essie All in One 3-Way Glaze as a base and top coat. When I use this I can go about a week without too much chipping. I love this color for fall. The only bad thing is that it needs 3 coats for it to look good. 

Thanks for looking!
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! I did a post a little while ago that had a similar color by Essie. Check it out :)
    http://ciaobella0816.blogspot.com/2013/10/five-days-of-fall-nails-day-2-sole-mate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been my favorite fall color this year. I will check out your blog :)

      Delete