Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Best Inexpensive Teeth Whitener

Hey!
Today I wanted to share my favorite inexpensive teeth whitening product. It is the Plus White 5 Minute Premier Speed Whitening Gel. I have been using this product for years with great results.
I just purchased my third tube of it after noticing my teeth aren't as white as they could be. There was a small difference after the first time using it. It is a gradual process though, but after a couple of weeks there should be a pretty noticeable difference. Once you see the results you want, you can continue to use it once or twice a week to maintain the color.

The directions say to use apply it with a cotton swab, use a mouth tray or with a toothbrush.
I like to apply this twice a day with a cotton swab and let it sit for about 10 minutes. I always brush my teeth before and after the treatment. If you prefer a mouth tray, they do sell a kit that includes one. I'm not sure how much more it costs though. Or you can just get a .99 cent mouth guard from the sports section and use that.

Price:4.97 at Walmart

This product may not give you the same results as a dentist, but its pretty good for $5. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for an inexpensive way to whiten teeth.
Thanks for visiting!
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment