Saturday, November 2, 2013

5 Favorite Products Under $5

Hello! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite products for under $5. Who doesn't love a great product at an awesome price!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blush
Price: $4.99
These blushes are highly pigmented and are flattering colors. They blend easily to give a natural look and last a long time. 


Prestige Kohl Eyeliner
Price: $4.30
This eyeliner is great for smokey eyes. Its easy to apply and smudge out. I normally take a small eyeshadow brush with black or brown eyeshadow and smudge the eyeliner out. Using the eyeshadow helps set the liner and help it last all day.


NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil
Price: $4.50
This eyeliner glides on smoothly and is easily blended. It can be used as an eyeliner or a shadow. I normally put them on my entire eyelid as a base for powder eyeshadow. They are bold colors that look great standing alone or intensify eyeshadows when used underneath.

Wet and Wild Eyeshadow
Price: $2.99
I like the Color Icon Trios, but they have larger palettes too. They are surprisingly pigmented and go on smoothly. They are great for beginners because they show what color should go on the lid, crease and browbone.They are easily blended too. There is a wide variety of colors from neutrals to bright colors. I always wear a primer with these because it helps them last longer.


Rimmel London Natural Bronzer
Price: $4.99
This matte bronzer looks really natural and is easy to apply. It doesn't have an orange tint like some other bronzers I have tried. It comes in 4 shades so its great for different skin tones.

2 comments:

  1. I love NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils! They are my absolute fave. Great picks Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too, obviously that why they are on my favorites. lol
      I have a couple that I haven't used in a couple months and forgot how much I like them. Need to go get a couple more :)

      Delete