Friday, October 25, 2013

Best Blemish Spot Treatment

Hello! I am excited to share this product with you. I have heard great things about tea tree oil being good for skin, so when I saw this product I knew I had to try it. It is the Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick and it's a non-drying spot treatment. I've had more than usual breakouts lately and this has really helped clear my skin up. It speeds up the healing process.

Directions: This can be applied to blemishes, insect bites and other skin irritations. It should be applied 5-6 times a day. I like that it can be worn underneath makeup. I always feel like piling concealer on a blemish makes it 10 times worse in the long run, but using this underneath it creates a nice seal. I always wash my face, apply the blemish stick then use a good moisturizer. The blemish stick only takes a few seconds to dry.

Packaging: It comes in a cute little matte bottle. I don't like that it is a roller ball though. I feel that it would transfer bacteria if it was applied directly to the skin. I like to wash my hands and put it on my fingers and then apply it to my face. A q-tip could also be used.

Smell: It does have a strong smell to it. Its hard to describe, but it has a medicated scent to it. It doesn't bother me, but some may not like it. It also goes away after it drys.

Prices: $6.99 
 
I would recommend this product to anyone who is in need  of a spot treatment. I really like that it uses natural oils and doesn't have a ton of chemicals in it. I have had awful experiences with other spot treatments that dry the blemish out, but also dry the skin around it and make it look worse than it did to begin with.

Thanks for visiting! 
xo, Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Superb review dear :-) I love natural products a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I have been loving natural products too. I have been trying to be more aware of the ingredients in the products I use. I just wish natural products weren't so expensive. :)

      Delete