Sunday, October 27, 2013

Leopard Halloween Makeup

Hey guys! I have been wanting to do a couple of Halloween makeup ideas and I finally did one tonight. I already had makeup on for the day so the steps below are just for the leopard makeup. You may want to start with your normal foundation routine. If you want to go all out, here is a link to do your nails in leopard print.

Products needed:
Light Colored Eyeshadow
Black Pencil Eyeliner 
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the color French Fry (Or a copper/brown eyeliner)
Mascara
 
Step 1: Use a light colored eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner of your eye and underneath the eye. I used the color Venus from Urban Decay's Naked Basics Palette.
Step 2: Next, line your eye with the black eyeliner. I put it slightly below my lash line to make my eyes appear bigger. I followed my lash line to wing the eyeliner out and I also connected the eyeliner at the inner corner of my eye in a v-shape. If you are worried the eyeliner may wear off you can carefully go over it with a black eyeshadow to set the liner.
Step 3: At the outer part of your eye start to make different shaped spots with your copper or brown colored eyeliner. I used the color French Fries by NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil. 
Step 4: Using the black eyeliner start outlining the spots. Line some of them with 'c' shapes and others can be outlined with small gaps in the outline. 
Step 5: Apply 2 coats of mascara. If you want a more dramatic look you can use falsies.  
Step 6: To make the nose apply the black eyeliner to the tip of your nose.
Step 7: Use a black lipstick or the black eyeliner to fill in your top lip. If you find that the black is getting on your bottom lip you can always color them both in. I think that looks just as good. 
Step 8: Connect your nose to your upper lip with one thin line.  
Step 9: Add dots to your cheeks and whiskers if you choose.

I hope you guys like this Halloween look. It was a lot of fun to do. 
Thanks for visiting! 
Kelly

2 comments: