Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Eye Makeup #2

purple fall eye makeup

Hi everyone. I hope you all are enjoying your day. Its has been rainy and cold the last few days here in Michigan.  Today I wanted to show you how to do this purple eye makeup look. I really like purples for fall, but obviously this is a look that can be done any season. I used Almay's I-Color eyeshadow in Bold Nudes. On the back of the packaging it shows you where to apply each color, but I used them differently.
Materials Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Almay I-Color in Bold Nudes
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Step 1: Apply  an eyeshadow primer to help the eyeshadow last longer and not crease.
Step 2: Then, apply the lightest color (top color) all over your lid and into the inner corner of your eye.
Step 3: Use the light purple (bottom color) to your crease and blend upwards and out.
Step 4: Apply the darkest color to your outer 'v' and make sure to blend. I blended it slightly into my crease.
Step 5: Apply eye liner and mascara.

I hope you guys like this look
Thanks for visiting!
                                    xo, Kelly

 




4 comments:

  1. I have this trio in the super old packaging, and I actually forgot I had it until I saw this. I really loved it when I used it, and this inspires me to bring it back out again. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this inspired you! I love the colors too. I have been trying to add a little more color to my makeup so this is perfect!

      Delete
  2. Such a perfect look for Fall! I'm inspired to purchase the make up items, and have a go at recreating the look!!

    esther-sharon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete