Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Sunshine Award

Hello! Today I am so excited because I was nominated for the Sunshine Award by the beautiful Chelsea from Tiger Love Beauty. You should  check out her blog. The Sunshine Award is given to those who inspire us and send their rays of sunshine in our lives.


A few rules before I jump into the questions:
1. Include Award Logo in or on your blog post
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers to give this award



 1.     What inspired you to start blogging?
 I have watched youtube for a few years and wanted to start a channel. I posted one video but took it down because it felt so awkward. Soon after I was introduced to the blogging world and enjoy reading posts just as much as watching videos. After thinking about it for a while I decided to give it a try. I really enjoy writing and I've had a lot of fun with it so far.

2.     You lost all of your makeup. What products would you repurchase first?
   I would repurchase concealer, eyeliner and mascara first. And probably chapstick. I hate chapped lips.

3.     What’s your favorite thing about the fall?
  I love the colors! The leaves changing and in fashion I like the golds, maroon, and dark purple.
 
4.     List 5 random facts about yourself.
 -I have been married to my best friend for 3 years
 -We have 2 dogs and a cat 
 -I am going to college for elementary education
 -I am an only child
 -My mom is from Germany so I took German in high school for 4.5 years but unfortunately don't remember much of it.

5.     When did you first start wearing makeup?
  I was around 12 or 13 when  I first started wearing makeup. I remember having Physician Formula Mineral Powder and a little eyeliner and mascara.  

6.     What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
 Anything chocolate! 

7.     What song or songs can you not resist dancing to?
I can't think of any songs off the top of my head, but anything upbeat. 
 
8.     If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
  Since watching Couples Retreat I have wanted to go to Bora Bora. It looks beautiful and so relaxing and that water! wow.

9.     Show us a silly picture of yourself when you were younger.
 Unfortunately we are in the process of moving and all of my old pictures are packed away. I did find this picture on my computer though from 5 years ago. This is my husband and I when we were dating trying to ride a double bike.

10. What are your favorites movies?
   -Leap Year
   -Miracle
   -Hunger Games- I can't wait for the new one to come out!!


I just started blogging a few months ago and haven't had the chance to meet too many people yet. I don't have any particular people to tag, BUT if you are reading this and have a blog I tag you! :) Here are my questions.
 
1. Why did you start a blog?
2. What is your favorite part of blogging?
3. What are 3 interesting facts about yourself?
4. Favorite drugstore or high-end brands?
5. What is one thing on your bucketlist?
6.  If you were stranded on a deserted island, what beauty products would you have?
7. Who are your favorite beauty gurus?
8. Other than blogging, what do you like to do for fun?
9. Favorite fall treat?
10.What is your favorite vacation you have been on and why?

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you do this tag, or have already done it, make sure you post the link in the comment section.
xo, Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag, I loved reading it! Loving that picture on the double bike. I've always wanted to try riding one. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me. It was such a surprise. It is actually really hard to ride a double bike. haha

      Delete