Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Eye Makeup

Hello! Today I wanted to share this eye look that I have been loving for fall. I normally wear this during the day, but you can definitely intensify the colors for a night look. 
Products Used:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in Barely Branded
  • 1. NYX Eyeshadow in ES149-My Favorite Color
  • 2. NYX Eyeshadow in ES15- Rust
  • 3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked 2 (from the Naked Basic Palette)
  • Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
  • Covergirl Lash Blast  Mascara
Step 1- Apply an eyeshadow primer. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in the color Barely Branded as a base. It is a light cream color. It helps the eyeshadow last longer and not crease and it intensifies powder eyeshadow put on top. Then apply NYX in My Favorite Color to the entire lid and into the inner corner to brighten the eye.
Step 2- Use a blending brush to to apply NYX in Rust to the crease. Bend up and out to get rid of any harsh lines
Step 3- Use Urban Decay's Naked 2, or a similar tan color to the outer 'v'.
Step 4- Apply liner on your top lash line and mascara.

I hope you guys like this look.
Thanks for visiting!
xo, Kelly

PS: Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin if you want to see more posts.

1 comment: