Tuesday, August 27, 2013

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve Review

Hello! 
I recently re-discovered this product and am wondering why I ever stopped using it. It is an all-purpose product and says it can be used on the face, cuticles, elbows, knees and any other dry, chapped skin. I normally only use it on my lips though because it is somewhat greasy on skin unless it is rubbed in really well. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized and soft and a leaves a nice glossy finish that is not overly shiny. My lips get really chapped, especially in the winter and this product really helps minimize that. It seals in the moisture well. It is not tested on animals which is always a plus.


Smell: It is hard to describe the smell, but it is subtle and it is not overwhelming.
Packaging: The packaging is cute, but I don't like that it is in a tin and can be unsanitary. I try to use it only after I was my hands so I'm not spreading germs in it. 
Price: I got this product at Bath and Body Works for $5.50. It is 0.8 oz, so it is fairly big and lasts a long time, so I think the price is worth it.

Thanks for visiting!!
xo, Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment