Saturday, August 10, 2013

How to Make Eyes Look Bigger


Hello! Brightening and making my eye look bigger is one of my favorite things to do with makeup. Here are the things I do to achieve the look.

1. Start by applying eyeshadow. I chose to keep it simple by applying a skin-toned color all over my lid, then using a slightly darker color in my crease. Afterwards apply a thin layer of eyeliner to your top lid to help define your eyes.

 2. Use a white or off-white colored eyeliner on your waterline to brighten your eye. Dark colors will close your eye off and make it appear smaller.

3. Instead of applying a dark color to your waterline, apply it to your lash line. Only put it on a 1/2 of your eye though. Applying it to the entire eye will close your eye off and make it appear smaller.

  4. Add a subtle highlight to the inner corner of the eye and to your brow bone to brighten.


 5. Add mascara for the finishing touch.

I hope these tips help. 
thanks for visiting! 
Kelly 


No comments:

Post a Comment