Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Empties #2

Hello! I've been collecting these empties for a while- so this post was long over-due. Some of these products were hits, while I wouldn't repurchase others.

Bath and Body Works Shower Gel in Cashmere Glow- Bath and Body Works describes the scent as The warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents and this shower gel has a subtle hint of vanilla. It smells great! I would repurchase this.

Yes to Cucumber Soothing Facial Towlettes- I wouldn't say that my skin is super sensitive, but these burned. They were great at taking eye and face makeup off, but I always washed my face right afterwards to prevent irritation. I will not be repurchasing these.

Loreal Total Repair 5- Damage Erasing Balm- I used this as a deep conditioner about once a week. I washed my hair, then left this sitting for about 5 minutes. This product claims to repair up to 1 year of damage in 1 use. I liked it, but I don't think it erased much damage. I may repurchase it, but I didn't find that it made a huge difference. It smells nice though.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup- I bought this in hopes of using this as a foundation. It didn't have much coverage at all though so I ended up using it as a setting powder. It worked fine to set, but I probably won't purchase it.

Maybelline Fit Me Shine-free Foundation- I wasn't sure about this foundation at first, but after using it a little while I really like it. The stick is convenient to apply and the foundation is easily blended with my fingers. It is a nice matte finish which I like because my skin is so oily. I would repurchase this.

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift- This perfume smells nice. It is a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.

Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift- This is my favorite perfume. I already repurchased it. It is light and has a sweeter scent than the original Wonderstruck.

Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer- I loved this concealer, especially for under the eye area. Unfortunately, I think it was discontinued because I haven't been able to find it again.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- This is one of my favorite face moisturizer. The gel is great for oily skin. I have also tried the lotion for normal-dry skin and like it during the dry, winter months. It is kind of pricey, but I would repurchase.

Desert Essence Blemish Touch Stick- I liked this product to help clear break-outs faster. A lot of other spot treatments I have tried have been very drying, but this one isn't. If you want to see a full review of this product click here. I would repurchase.

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara- This is my all time favorite mascara. It doesn't give much length, but it gives a ton of volume. I would repurchase this.

I hope you guys like this post.
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. So many empties! I'm still saving up all of mine, and hopefully soon I'll have enough to do a post on them. I'd really like to try the Covergirl mascara. I've never really been drawn to their brand, but everyone seems to really like that mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know lol I have been saving them for a while. I would definitely give Covergirl Mascara a try. Its awesome! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Empties posts are among my favorites because it's nice to know what people would repurchase after using all of the product. Sometimes, it's just as helpful as a review! xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like Empties posts too. I like the that each product has a mini review!

      Delete
  3. I love the Cover Girl and Olay Simply Ageless concealer as well. It's unfortunate that they discontinued it because it has amazing coverage and minimal creasing. Love your blog, btw ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed yours too!
      That was my favorite concealer. It always seems to work like that.. I find a great product, then they decide not to make it anymore. haha.

      Delete
  4. Nice collection dear. I love Clinique's sun screen and gel lotion both :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete