Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Liebster Award (2)


Hello! I have already done a Liebster Award post, but I thought I would do it again to answer the questions. If you want to see my last Liebster Award post click here.
 I was nominated by Tammy From Chic and Alluring. If you haven't checked out her blog, you should! She has some awesome posts!

The award is given to blogs with fewer than 1000 followers, and if there are bloggers that you would like to nominate, the "rules" are listed below.
  
These are the questions Tammy asked:


1) What is your most prized possession?
My family and my faith. Material items can be replaced, but those cannot.
2) What is your favorite quality in yourself?
I'm a good listener. I like to be there for my friends and like to be that person they can come to when they need someone to talk to.
3) Your top 3 beauty products?
3-in-1 foundation by Covergirl
Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain by Revlon
Studio Gear Hidden Agenda Concealer
 4) Bath or shower?
Shower! I hardly ever take baths.
5) What makes you happy?
Again, I have to say my family. They are my biggest supporters. My husband (I might be a little biased) is the best. I can't forget to mention my boys. They can brighten any bad day and make any good day better.

 6) What is your most favorite word?
Hmm. I don't know that I have a favorite word.
7) Do you have any phobia? If so, what is it?
I don't know if I would call it a phobia ,but I really don't like bugs. Spiders in particular.
8) What's a book that you can read over and over again?
I honestly don't have time to read very often. When I do, I always read something new. There are too many good books to read the same one!
9) Where would you like to travel to?
I would love to go on a cruise to the Caribbean.
10) When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I have always wanted to be a teacher. I remember always wanted to "play school" with my cousins. Of course they were always the students. I am 8 months away from graduating with an elementary education degree.
11) Where do you see yourself five years from now?
To go off of the last question, I see myself teaching. Whether that be in Michigan or moving to another state. I also see myself with a baby or maybe two :)

Questions from me:
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Do you have any hobbies?
4. What is your best makeup trick?
5. What is your holy grail product?
6. What is your favorite blog to read?
7. What is your favorite hair care product?
8. If you could travel on a vacation where would you go and why? 
9. Are you currently reading any books?
10.What is your favorite song?
11. What is your favorite nail polish color?

I nominate:  
(I didn't nominate anyone in particular last time, so I thought I would nominate a few of my favorite blogs :) )
 NaturelBelleFemme
 GrumpyWomanLovesBeauty
Soundskindachic
Letslivehappy 
beautybyjacquelinemarie 
beautyboxchic
The rules of the game:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog.
3. answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
5. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
6. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

6 comments:

  1. So sweet of you doll. I am overwhelmed. <3
    I will do this post soon. <3
    Enjoyed reading your post.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Liebster again! I love reading these because you get to know everyone so well! xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love reading posts like this too. It's nice to learn a little bit about the bloggers :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination, I have enjoyed reading all of your blog posts! :)

    ReplyDelete