Monday, December 15, 2014

Graduation!!!

Hello! Wow, it has almost been a month since my last post. I have been so busy with finishing up the semester. But... I finally graduated!! I finally feel like I have time to breathe. I should be back to posting more regularly, but for today I just wanted to share a couple of pictures from graduation.


 I can't believe I am done. I don't know that it has completely sunk in yet that I never have to attend another class or take another exam (at least- for my undergrad.) I don't really have a plan right now. Since it is the middle of the school year, with not too many teaching jobs open, I think I am just going to sub. It's a good way to get some experience and get my name out there. We'll see how it goes. I also want to continue growing my blog. I enjoy it and am excited to have more time to write.
Thanks for being patient with me while I took some time off. I will be back later this week with a new post-or maybe 2 :)
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment