Monday, December 22, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Tutorial

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away. Today I wanted to share a look I have been wearing quite a bit from the Naked 3 palette.
Urban Decay Naked 3 tutorial
Step 1: Normally, when I use this palette, I apply Limit in the crease. It is a lovely matte pink color. I think matte colors look best in the crease, so that's normally what I stick to. With this look it is no different. I started by applying Limit to the crease taking it almost to the inner corner.
Step 2: Apply Factory all over the lid. I make sure to not blend it in with Limit, because I didn't want Factory to be in the crease at all. 
Step 3: I use Nooner, which is a nice matte, taupe/brown to blend the 2 colors together. I make sure the colors are blended, but I focus it in the crease. I don't want to blend it too high because I still want Limit to be visible. 
Step 4: Apply Strange to the brow bone and inner corner.
Step 5: Apply liner to the top lid and mascara. 

This is normally how I wear this look, but if I am going for more of a night-time look, I will apply Darkside to the outer 'v' to darken up the look a little bit.

I hope you guys like this look! 
Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment