Friday, September 12, 2014

Paul Mitchell Full Circle Leave-In Treatment Review


Hello! Happy Friday. Last week I shared some of my tips on how to prevent frizzy hair. I have been trying to grow my hair out, so keeping it as healthy as possible is important. One thing I have been doing to keep my hair healthy is reducing the amount of heat I use. But, with my natural hair, comes frizz. If you want to check out my tips to prevent frizz click here. One of the products I have been using is Paul Mitchell's Full Circle Leave-In Treatment.

Application: I apply a pea-size amount to my hair (about half a pump) and scrunch it in my wet hair after using Paul Mitchell's Sculpting Foam. I used to apply the Leave-In Treatment after my hair was almost completely dry, but I notice that it works better to apply it when it is still wet. I focus the product on my ends to about my ears. I avoid putting it on my roots because it may look greasy. My hair is long, but fairly thin. If your hair is thicker, you may need to use more.

Hold: This product does not have any hold, it just helps with frizz. I use a styling spray when my hair is dry to make sure the style stays.

Packaging: The packaging is great. It comes with a pump that makes it easy to use and it stays clean. I like that the bottle is skinny and tall. It fits nicely into a drawer.

Smell: The smell is hard to describe, but it is a nice fresh scent. It is not too strong or overpowering.

Price: It is about $16 at Ulta. A lot of times Ulta will have their buy 2 get 1 free sale with Paul Mitchell Products. If you go for that deal, would recommend getting the Sculpting Foam also!

I would definitely recommend this product for those with wavy/ curly hair. It is great at helping reduce frizz, but I wouldn't use it on its own. It needs a mouse or gel with it for a little extra hold. I purchased all of these products on my own. I have tried so many products for curly hair, and this line is by far the one that works the best for my hair. 

What are your favorite hair products?
Thanks for visiting!
                                                                                        
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love Paul Mitchell products! My hair is stick straight so I've never tried his curls line but it sounds like it worked well for you. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      These are the first Paul Mitchell products I have tried, and I am really impressed.
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I have curly hair. I will definately try this. Sounds impressive seeing your review.

    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works really well for my hair. If you try it out let me know how you like it. :)

      Delete
  3. My hair gets super frizzy after I blow dry it. This sounds like something I would love. Thanks for sharing, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try it out let me know what you think :)
      I haven't tried it before blow drying, but I would think it would work well if you apply it before.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love the Paul Mitchell curl line, have you tried the twirl around?? its amazing :)

    xx amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't. I will for sure give it a try though. Thanks for the suggestions :)

      Delete