Sunday, September 21, 2014

Boot Bliss


Hello! With the cooler weather we have been having, I have been able to pull out my boots. Boots are probably my favorite fall fashion item. With the new season, I have been wanting to get a new pair. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites in case you need ideas for new boots too. I hope you like them!
1. Maurices Gray Wilma Double Buckle Wide boot- $44 I had these boots in black. I liked them, but the only problem is they only last about 1 season. They aren't the best quality.
2. Bearpaw Knit Tall Boots from Shoe Carnival- $69.99. I seen a pair of knit boots similar to this that were made by UGG. They were a pretty light blue-gray color and looked really cute on. These boots are similar for a fraction of the cost. I will probably never own these, but I wanted to add them because I do like them.
3. Madden Girl Cullen- $49.99. I have a pair of Madden Girl boots that are very similar to this boot. They have been well loved for a couple of years, and they are still in good shape.
4. Journee Collection Tiffany Slouch Boots from Kohls- $69.99. These are the boots I am leaning on getting. The only thing I don't like is that they are only available online, so I can't try them on before buying. It is nice that Kohls will let you return items to the store though if they don't fit.
5. Rock & Candy Spraypaint Lace Combat Booties from DSW- $49.95. I don't own a pair of combat boots. But if I did, these would be the ones I would choose. I love the color and the lace detailing is beautiful.
6. White Mountain Life Riding Boot from DSW- $69.95. These are a nice classic black boot. I like their simplicity. They also came in a few different colors.

Do you have a favorite pair of boots or brand?
Don't for get to follow me on twitter for new posts. Also please leave me a link to your blog so I can check it out :)
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love number 3 and 4 they look adorable!

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall fashion is the best. Really like your boot selection, reminds me that I should go out and pick up myself a new pair of boots :)

    xx amber

    www.ambermagus.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to wear boots and warm shoes for fall. I liked the 5th one the most. Lovely picks dear.
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I love boots too.
      I can't decide between 4 and 5. haha

      Delete
  4. I love boots so much! I would love some Doc Marten boots lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot all about Doc Marten. I like those too!

      Delete