Monday, August 25, 2014

Physicians Formula Nude Wear Blush Review

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I can't believe how fast this summer is going. I have only a week left until my internship starts. Today I wanted to review Physicians Formula Nude Blush. I saw this at Ulta and picked it up mainly because of the packaging. How cute is that bow?! Since the colors are a little bit on the lighter side, I figured it would be good for my fair skin.
 Packaging: I love the packaging of this product. It opens on this side, and closes with a magnet. It stays together well. It also opens on the back, where there is a brush and a nice sized mirror. The packaging makes it easy to throw into a makeup bag and take with you on the go, because you won't need to bring a separate brush.
Color: When I first tried this product I was a little bit disappointed that it had very little payoff. I used my fluffy blush brush and could not get any color to show up on my cheeks. I tried the brush that it came with, because it is a little bit more dense, and it did help the color show up better. I felt like I had to use quite a bit of product for it to show up though. When it does show up, it leaves a nice glow without glitter or shimmer.
Long lasting: This products lasted a good part of the day. I do find myself having to reapply mid-day.
Price: $12.99 at Ulta.
Final review: I would give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. I will probably continue to use it, but I won't repurchase. It just doesn't give the payoff I had hoped for. I understand that it is a nude product and is suppose to look natural, but it take a lot of product to show up at all.
Swatches of each color, first swatch is a mixture of all colors.
 Have you tried this blush? What do you think?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on you. It gives you a glow without noticeable makeup. I'm sorry to hear you wouldn't repurchase again. The packaging looks so sweet that it makes you almost really want to love the product.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought a couple blushes from PF and had the same problem -- not enough color payoff. I love their packaging though.

    ReplyDelete