Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Favorite Neutral Eyeshadow Palettes

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week! If you have followed my blog, you know that I am a huge fan of neutral eyeshadow colors. I normally reach for the browns and golds. I put together a collection of my favorite eyeshadow palettes, both high-end and drugstore. I don't own all of these palettes, but I did look up reviews on all of the ones that I haven't tried. They are all ones I would like to try eventually.

Urban Decay Naked Basics- $29
Physicians Formula Baked Shadows- $7.99
Urban Decay Naked 3- $54
Tarte Rainforest After Dark- $38
Maybelline Nudes- $9.99
Lorac Unzipped- $40
NYX Dream Catcher- $14.99

What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes?
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love the Naked Basics palette, it's my go to when I don't know what look to go for. I really want the Lorac Unzipped, it has some gorgeous shades!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the palette I have been wanting for a while! Beautiful colors :)

      Delete
  2. Maybelline The Nudes has been great for me! They're a lot like the regular quads they have out, and I think you'd really enjoy it since you like browns and golds together. I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to pick the one up. It looks like a great palette for a good price. I saw your review, and it looked like a good palette to have.

      Delete
  3. The Lorac Unzipped palette is one of my favorite items in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I first saw the palette on your blog. I love the shade. I have so many palettes, so I keep talking myself out of buying this one. I will get it eventually. haha

      Delete