Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Natural Makeup


Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend and 4th of July.
Especially during the summer, I like to keep my makeup more on the natural side. These are some of my favorite products to use.

Foundation- A BB Cream or Tinted moisturizer is a great way to even out your skin tone without being too heavy, like a foundation can be. It is also nice because you can skip the step of applying moisturizer before the foundation because both tinted moisturizer and BB Cream moisturize. If you don't have these products, you can add a drop of moisturizer to your normal foundation to thin it out.

Blush- Cream blushes look more natural than powder because they blend into the skin better. Peachy and rose colors are a better choice because they give a natural flush. Physician Formula's Nude Wear gives a nice, sheer color to the cheeks if you are wanting to stay natural, but use a powder. 


Eyes- Eyes are my favorite part of makeup, so I still like to add some product, even when I am going for a natural look. The Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette is great for adding some dimension to your eyes. These are mostly matte colors that blend nicely together. I normally will go for a mascara that gives quite a bit of volume and length, but if you are looking for a mascara to give a little bit of color and separation, Maybelline's Great Lashes works well. Lastly, a brown gel eyeliner is nice to line the top lash line that is less dramatic than black.

Lips- Even when I am not going for a natural look I like to use Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Stains. They have a wide range of colors that go on light, but the color can is buildable and can be intensified. I also like to wear a nice nude. Right now, Nude Delight by Rimmel Moisture Renew is my favorite. 

What are your favorite products to use for a natural look?
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Great picks Kelly. :-)
    I use Jordana black eyeliner and Revlon lip butter for natural look
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good BB cream and cream blush in the summer too. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete