Monday, July 14, 2014

3 ways to add color to your eye makeup

Hello! I have been trying to add a little bit more color to my eye makeup lately. I am not one to wear a lot of colors, but I do like to add a small amount.
 
The first way is to add colored eyeliner to the bottom lash line. The top picture is with blue eyeliner and the bottom is green. I started by applying NYX Seafoam Green eyeliner. Since it is a nice blue/green color I used it for both of the looks. To complete the blue look, I used Shattered from Urban Decay's Ammo Palette over the liner with an angled eyeliner brush. Putting eye shadow over liner helps it last longer. For the green look I lined it with the color Mildew, also from the Ammo Palette.



For the second look I used Maybelline's Master Drama Eyeliner in Vibrant Violet to create a small winged eye. This eyeliner is easy to apply and glides nicely.

 For the last look I used Grifter in the Ammo Palette to highlight the inner corner of my eye. Since the color isn't very intense on its own, I used a white cream eyeshadow underneath to intensify it.

Let me know if you try any of these looks out. 
Thanks for visiting! 
post signature 

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to incorporate more color into my makeup too, & I love how you did these! I really like the purple wrap around winged liner. Super pretty, especially for an everyday pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like the looks. I think the winged liner would look pretty with a navy too!

      Delete
  2. Great post, I always go for a pop of colour under the eyes, great way to add something to an otherwise simple, natural look. Cranberry by MAC is my go-to shade for this :)
    http://scarlettsmua.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete