Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Favorites

Hello! I can't believe that it is already July! This summer has flown by so far. I have a few favorites for this month that I wanted to share.
Paul Mitchell Full Circle Leave-In Treatment- I have been trying to wear my hair natural more often to give my hair a break from the heat. The Michigan humidity has made my hair a frizzy, hot mess. This product, along with a few other from Paul Mitchell has really helped reduce the frizz and make my curls look a lot better. I plan on doing an updated hair care routine soon. 
Loreal Butterfly Mascara- I feel like I have a new favorite mascara every couple of months. But this one makes my lashes look amazing. I normally find mascara either lengthens, or gives volume, but this one does a little of both. 
Yes to Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream- I can't say that this product help reduce dark circles, but it did a nice job moisturizing. I apply it underneath makeup and it helps my under eye concealer glide on. 
Nyx Single Eyeshadows- I have been wearing these two colors a lot this past month. I apply My Favorite Color  all over my lid, then use the color Rust in my crease. These shadows blend nicely and last for most of the day with a primer.
Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Pink Shock- This is a nice hot pink color. I have been wearing it on my toes. It lasted for a couple weeks before I had to redo them.
Sunbelt Bakery Oats and Honey Granola Bar- This is a random favorite, but these are so good. I have gone through so many boxes this month it is kind of embarrassing. They have no preservatives, which is a plus. I would recommend giving these a try. 

What are your favorites for the month?
Follow me on Twitter to stay up to date on new posts.
Thanks for visiting!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you like the butterfly mascara! I've heard mixed reviews about it, so I'm glad it ended up working for you. I also really like the Color Show polish. They're super affordable but still a good quality nail polish. Thanks for sharing your favorites, Kelly! xo

    ReplyDelete