Monday, February 16, 2015

Lorac Pro 2 Soft Rose Tutorial

Hello!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was pretty low key. We just went to dinner for Valentines day and came home and watched a movie. I took a CPR class and can finally apply for my teachers certificate. I am pretty excited about that.Today I wanted to share another look using the Lorac Pro 2 Palette. This has been my go-to look for the past week.
Step 1: Use a primer. I applied Maybelline's Color Tattoo in the color Creamy Beige to make the colors more vibrant.
Step 2: Apply Nectar on the crease and blend upwards and out.
Step 3: Apply Rose to the entire lid
Step 4: Apply Plum to the outer eye and blend into the crease. The color shows slightly more purple in person than the picture shows.
Step 5: Use Buff as an inner corner and brow bone highlight.
Step 6: Apply eyeliner and mascara. I used a dark brown gel liner because it's softer than a black I normally use.

I hope you guys like this look.
Thanks for reading!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment