Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette Unleashed Tutorial

Hello! I hope everyone had a great 4th. My last post I wrote a review and swatched the Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette. If you missed it, you can check it out here. Today I wanted to share the look I have been wearing the most with this palette. All of the colors are so pigmented and beautiful. I don't think I have used another palette since I purchased this one.
Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette Tutorial Bronze, Gold Look
Step 1: Apply an eyeshadow primer and sweep the lightest color, Undressed on the eyelid and in the crease. This will create a nice base for the rest of the colors and will make them easier to blend.
Step 2: Take Undeniable on an angled blending brush and lightly begin to apply it to the crease. Use a light hand to apply this color and build it up slowly. It is on the darker side and it is easy to make it too dark. I then used a fluffy blending brush to blend on the color even more.
Step 3: Apply Unleashed to the lid. This color is shimmery and has some fallout, so I use a patting motion to apply it. I used the same fluffy blending brush as before to blend Unleashed to the crease color.
Step 4: To darken the crease a bit, I used Unwind on a small crease brush and focus it on the outer 'v' and use the remaining product on the brush to blend into the crease.
Step 5. Apply Undressed to the inner corner of the eye and use an eyeliner on the upper lash line. The eyeliner I used looks black in the picture, but it is a dark brown. I like it because it is noticeable, but not as intense as a black.
Step 6: Blend Undeniable on the lower lash line and apply mascara. I have been loving Covergirls Super Size by Lashblast Mascara.
Lorac Unzipped Gold Tutorial With Unleashed, Unwind and Undressed. Bronze, Gold Look

Lorac Unzipped Gold Tutorial With Unleashed, Unwind and Undressed. Bronze, Gold Look

Lorac Unzipped Gold Tutorial With Unleashed, Unwind and Undressed. Bronze, Gold Look

Thanks for reading! I hope you like this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment