Saturday, June 20, 2015

How to Prevent Frizzy Hair

Hello and Happy Saturday! I wanted to get a quick post up before we head to a wedding. We have a lot going on with family in town. It has been so hot and humid here the past couple weeks that I finally had to break down a do something about it. I wrote a post on some tips and trick to preventing frizzy hair here. This post I wanted to focus on a specific product that I like to use.
A while ago I got a decent sized sample of Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream from an Ipsy bag. I used it daily and remember liking how it made my hair look and feel.  I never got around to purchasing a full sized bottle though. I finally purchased it because I couldn't handle spending time to curl my hair to have it frizz as soon as I step outside anymore.
Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream Review
Pros:
  • It helps fight frizz for the whole day
  •  Smooths and softens hair
  • It is lightweight and doesn't make hair greasy
  • Only a small amount is needed.
Cons:
  • It is pricey for a small bottle.
  • If too much is used it can weigh hair down. 
I use this product right when I get out of the shower and scrunch about 2 pea-sized amount in my hair from my ears down then let it air dry. On most days I curl my hair and will add a very small amount more once my hair is dried and styled. I will gently rub it in my hair from my ears down, and will apply any extra on the top of my head to help with fly-aways.

 Over the years I have tried countless products to help prevent frizz and to lock in styles. This is by far the best product I have used. There are times when it is so humid out that it doesn't work as well, but my hair still looks better than before. I haven't used it long enough to decide for sure, but it may be a HG product.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Frizzy hair is my daily struggle! Thank you for the tips!

    Anissa| www.sofreshsokeen.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the summer, but hate what it does to my hair. Thanks for the comment, I hope it helps!

      Delete