Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Beauty Products Worth the Hype

Hello! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite products that are worth the hype.
Beauty products worth the hype
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- I have tried other eyeshadow primers, and this one is the best I have tried by far. My skin is fairly oily, and my eyeshadow always seems to crease mid-day. This primer helps my shadow last the entire day with no creasing.
2. The Beauty Blender- The Beauty Blender gives a flawless airbrush finish to foundation. The egg shape makes it easy to blend undereye concealer as well. I have tried other makeup sponges, but this one is the softest and easiest to blend foundation.
3. Colour Pop Lippies- Colour Pop has amazing lippie stixs and lip liners. I own 2 colors of both the lippie stick and liner and they  are both nice and creamy. I normally use the lip liner all over my lips and it lasts for quite a while. Even after most of the product has worn off, it leaves a nice tint. The best part is their lip products are only $5 each.
4. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade- I finally tried this product after hearing so much about it on Youtube and I love the way it makes my eyebrows look. It defines them nicely, without being too dark or looking drawn on. After application, it stays put all day.
5. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- As I mentioned before, I have fairly oily skin. This gel is the perfect moisturizer for summer because it moisturizes just enough without being too oily. It absorbs quickly into the skin and gives my face a nice base for foundation.
6. They're Real Mascara- I got a small sample of this mascara from Sephora and it separates and defines lashes perfectly. It is easy to use without clumping and gives a lot of volume.
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes- Before trying these, I didn't think there could be much of a difference in blushes. I got one to try on a whim and I am so glad I did. These blushes are very pigmented and blend nicely on the skin. These are the longest lasting blushes I have every tried.
8. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain- Although these stains can be drying, they leave a long lasting tint to the lips. I always make sure to apply a lip balm underneath them. Honey is my all time favorite lip product.
9. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette- If I could pick only one eyeshadow palette to use, it would be this one. There are the perfect amount of rose-toned shimmery and matte shades. There are so many different looks that can be created with this palette that can be worn daily.
10. Clarisonic- There is a noticeable different when i use the Clarisonic and when I don't with how my skin looks. It helps clean the skin better than just using your hands. I only use it every other day because it can dry the skin out when used too much. I like to use it with the First Aid Beauty cleanser.
What makeup is worth the hype to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment