Sunday, November 16, 2014

Favorite Youtube Channels

I started watching Youtube beauty videos about 4 years ago when I was looking for ways to do my makeup for our wedding. I have watched them ever since. I always look forward to seeing a new video upload from my favorite youtuber.

Kandee Johnson- Was the first youtuber I watched. I remember checking her channel every few days to see if she posted anything new. This was before I signed up for an account or knew what subscribing was. She is a professional makeup artist who has great tips on allowing your natural beauty to shine. She does all kinds of tutorials including star transformation. She has such a bubbly personality and a sweet heart. Check her channel out here.

Nikki Phillippi- Has a few different channels. Her main channel is where she does a little bit of everything. She share her beauty tips, outfits as well as fitness and healthy food ideas. She also has a vlog channel as well as an advice channel. I like her morals and that she isn't afraid to be herself. Check her channel out here.

missglamorazzi- I always look forward to watching her new videos. I enjoy her makeup looks because they aren't too overdone or over the top. She does simple but cute hair tutorials and GIY (glam it yourself) project ideas. Check out her channel here. 

eleventhgorgeous- are sisters who film together. They do a lot of hauls and makeup tutorials. Many of the products they use are from the drugstore, and are more budget friendly. They find alternatives to high-end makeup. Check out their channel here.

graveyard girl- is hilarious. I always laugh when watching her videos. She occasionally does tutorials, but most of her videos are hauls and product reviews. She reviews quite a few as seen on tv products and test to see if they actually work. She also create vlog videos. Check out her channel here.

Who are your favorite youtubers?
Thanks for visiting!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment