Monday, May 12, 2014

Mini Sephora and Ulta Haul

Happy Monday! I'm sorry for my lack of posts lately. Classes started up again last week so things have been a little busy. I wanted to get a quick post up so I thought I would share the few things that I purchased from Sephora and Ulta
The only thing that I purchased from Sephora is the Sol de Rio Bronzing Powder by Sephora. I've heard great things about it and it was about time I replaced my Hoola bronzer. This is a light colored matte bronzer. Since I am pretty fair I thought this would look nice without looking too unnatural. I will post a full review of this product after I have had a chance to try it out. (If you look really close in the mirror you will see a puppy nose :) )

I went to Ulta to pick up Paul Mitchell's Flexible Style Sculpting Foam. I have been trying to grow my hair out so my hope is to use this product to use this product to style my naturally curly/wavy hair. I have tried so many different products that haven't worked well, so I just bought a little bottle to give it a try.
Of course I had to look around while I was there. I purchased 2 OPI nail polishes: Hey Baby, a bright pink and Love Angel Music Baby, a soft gold. I'm excited to give those a try. They were on clearance so they were only 5 dollars each.
The last thing I purchased was 2 Ecotool Brushes. One is a full eye shadow and the other is an airbrush concealer. It was time to replace a couple of my E.L.F. brushes.

I am excited for a couple of changes coming to my blog. I'm planning on changing a little bit at a time and I am pretty sure I have a new name picked out with a new domain too. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for visiting!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You got amazing products. Eager to see your reviews dear :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I'll get them up this week :)
      thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. The two polishes you picked up are super pretty! Looking forward to seeing all of the new changes too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Can't wait to try them out. :)
      All of these changes are taking way longer than I wanted them to. lol

      Delete