Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cover Girl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer



Colors: It comes in 4 different shades:Very Light, Light, Light/Medium, Medium/Dark

Application: This product is creamy and goes on smoothly. It is very blendable and looks natural. I use it mostly under my eyes, but it can be used on blemishes too. For under-eye circles I take a small amount on my index finger and gently apply it in a triangular shape under my eyes. I take it down on the side of my nose, then up to the outer corner of my eye, and then to the inner corner of my eye and blend. I set it with translucent powder on a fluffy powder brush.

Coverage: This concealer has good coverage, but it is still light-weight. I don't have any issues with it looking cakey or settling into fine lines under my eyes.

Wear: It lasts throughout the day, but if I go out after work I will usually touch it up.

Price: About $12 full price

Overall Opinion: This is my favorite concealer at the moment to cover under-eye circles and sometimes blemishes. I was using Benefit's Erase Paste, but saw this one for a fraction of the cost and decided to try it. I am so glad I did. I think I may even like it better than the Erase Paste.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment