Thursday, August 6, 2015

Current Favorites

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. We are headed for a little weekend get away to the lake, so I wanted to get a post up before we left. Today I wanted to share some of my current favorites. I haven't done a monthly favorite in a few months, so instead of doing July favorites, I will just share a few of the products and things I have been loving currently. 

Lorac Unzipped Gold Palette- If I had to choose only one palette to use for the rest of my life, it would be this one. I absolutely love gold and bronze eyeshadow and use them on almost a daily basis.  This palette has a nice range of shimmery gold and bronze eye shadows, and 3 matte browns too. If you would like to see a full review of this palette click here.

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer- This concealer does a nice job of covering any dark circles under my eyes and any blemishes. It is a little bit on the thick and tacky side, but I think that is why it works so well. I have fair skin and had to go with the neutral medium color, so keep that in mind if you order online. 

MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy- If you had read my blog for any amount of time you probably know that I stick with the neutral/ mauve lipsticks. MAC describes Velvet Teddy as a deep-tone beige. Don't let the beige scare you though, it has a pink undertone and in no way makes me look like a corpse. I hate to admit it, but this was the first MAC product I have tried. I am so impressed and can't wait to pick up different colors. 

Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream- This product is great for frizz. I have very wavy hair and the Michigan humidity is not my friend. My hair is  constantly a frizzy hot mess. While this product doesn't fix all of the frizz, it is by far the best hair product for frizz I have tried. I always apply a small amount right after I get out of the shower. If it is an exceptionally humid day, I will apply just a little bit more after my hair is dry and styled. 

It Cosmetics Airbrush Blending Brush- I didn't know what I was missing out on before I got this brush. I was using a more dense crease brush to blend out eyeshadow, but this brush makes blending eyeshadow so much easier. The brush is of good quality and is nice and fluffy. 

It Cosmetics Airbrush Blurring Foundation Brush- I was convinced that the Beauty Blender was the best way to apply foundation. This brush proved me wrong though. This brush is so soft and makes it easy to blend foundation flawlessly. I still like my Beauty Blender and still use it for concealer, but I have been loving to use this foundation brush. 

TV Show: We just finished up a series on Netflix called Jericho. This series started in 2006 and only was 2 seasons, but we really liked it. It is about a nuclear attack on major cities in the United States. 
Jericho is a small town that struggles with attacks from neighboring cities and a new government that tries to rebuild.


What are your current favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment