Monday, April 6, 2015

Makeup Empties- Part 1

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week so far. I am on spring break this week, so I should have a couple more blog posts up this week. Today I wanted to share some of my empties. I always enjoy reading these because they are a mini review on many products. I will have another empties post up soon with some skincare, haircare and a couple other things.

Loreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara- This mascara does a nice job lengthening and the brush is designed to evenly apply mascara to the outer lashes too. I liked this mascara, but I prefer mascara that volumizes over lengthens. If you are looking for a lengthening mascara, I would recommend this one, but I probably won't be repurchasing this one.
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara- This mascara also lengthens more than it adds volume. While I thought the formula for this mascara was decent, I will not be repurchasing it.
Studio Gear Hidden Agenda Concealer- This is the best concealer I have tried for under eye circles. This concealer blends nicely and covers dark circles well. I sometimes use it on blemishes, but I don't think it is the best for that. If you would like to see a full review of this product, click here.
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner- I used this product daily for months and like the formula. It glides on nicely and lasts all day long. I haven't had an issue with it drying out after using it for a little while. If you are looking for a good gel eyeliner, I would recommend this one. I have already repurchased this product.
Neutrogena Nourising Eyeliner- I have repurchased this eyeliner a few times. It comes in a few different colors, but I have only used the Spiced Chocolate color. I am sure they have black and a plum color as well. It glides on nicely and lasts for most of the day. I haven't repurchased it since I ran out this time, because I have been just using eyeshadow on my lower lash line. I am sure I will pick up this product again though.
Covergirl Outlast 3-in-1 foundation- I have talked about this foundation on my blog so many times, but I figured I would add it again, just in case you are new to my blog. This is my absolute favorite foundation. It is a medium coverage, so it looks more on the natural side when applied with a beauty blender. I use the color 810, and it matches fairly well. They have a wide selection of colors too. My skin is oily-combination and this works well for my skin type.

Thanks for reading!!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. The cover girl foundation is definitely a good purchase !!! I have used mine up and this post has made me want to go out and grab it again !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a good one. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Great job using up makeup! I love that Covergirl foundation. It beats many of the high end ones.
    xoxo Lauren | Will Sing For Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I haven't tried too many high end foundations, but that is good to know!

      Delete
  3. I need to try out that Covergirl foundation! I remember when it was all the rage last year. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many amazing stuff about this Covergirl foundation and I really think that Covergirl products should be avalible in Europe cause I want to try them so bad

    sparklygoddess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete