Monday, April 13, 2015

Empties Part 2

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was tough to go back to work today after having a week off for Spring Break. Today I wanted to share my second post of empties. My last post was makeup empties, but this one has more skin and hair care.
Dove Dry Shampoo- I have gone through numerous cans of this dry shampoo. I go back and forth using this one and one by Suave. I like this because it has a nice fresh scent that isn't too strong. It does leave white residue in my hair if I spray too close, but I am sure to hold it away and brush the excess out.
Simple Sensitive Hydrating Light Moisturizer- This moisturizer is perfect for oily-combination skin. I like that it is light and seems to absorb into my skin quickly. I have a different moisturizer I use in the winter because it isn't moisturizing enough for the colder months. I did repurchase it, but the one with SPF in it. I probably wouldn't recommend this if you have dry skin.
Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser- I am thinking about doing a full review on this product with my Clarisonic. But, this is a trial size that came with my Clarisonic and I did repurchase a full size version. I liked it and feel like it helped clear my skin up, but I am currently using a different wash.
Essie 3-in-1 Glaze- I love this product! My polish normally lasts a few days longer when I use this as a top coat. You can't tell from the picture, but this bottle is over half full. Unfortunately it got very thick and too goopy to apply. We don't have central air, and our house got very hot this past summer. I am hoping that's why it got too thick. I did purchase another one and keep it in a cooler spot hoping I have better luck with this one.
Paul Mitchell Spring Loaded Detangling Shampoo- This is another trial size, but I ended up buying a full size version of this. I was excited to use a Zero Frizz, Zero Sulfate shampoo because they are less harsh than other shampoos. At first, I really liked how this made my hair feel after washing it. Over time though, I felt that my hair wasn't getting as clean as it should. I started using this one every other time I washed my hair, and using a different shampoo on the other days. I probably won't repurchase.
I hope you like this post.
Thanks for reading!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing what other use and love. Its a good way to add products to your never ending shopping list

    Nashia
    MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through top coats quickly as well because they get goopy quickly. I actually painted my nails today and I think I need to get a new top coat soon

    ReplyDelete