Wednesday, March 18, 2015

First Aid Beauty Product Review: Lip Therapy and Eye Cream

Hello! I hope everyone's week is going great. A couple of weeks ago I reviewed a few of my favorite face products from First Aid Beauty. Check out that post here. I got a kit of 5 products around the holidays and these two product were in it. Unfortunately, they no longer have the kit I bought, but they do sell these products separately and they do offer a couple different kits.
Eye Duty Triple Remedy- This product is supposed to instantly brighten, depuff and smooth. It claims to be safe for sensitive skin. I was excited to try this product out, and I have been impressed
with it. I don't normally have any puffiness under my eyes, but I do have dark circles. This product
doesn't have coverage like a concealer, but it does help to mask some of the darkness. It blends nicely
into the skin and smooths. It also slightly brightens the area and I can notice a difference on the days I don't use it.
Packaging- The packaging of this eye cream is really nice. It comes with a squeeze tube, but the end has a metal applicator. The applicator is nice and cooling and is supposed to help with puffiness.  
Price- $36 for 10 ml

Ultra Repair Lip Therapy- This products claims to repair dry lips and is petroleum free. I normally will only use this lip product in the morning and at night. I use a different one during the day. I notice a big difference when I use FABs Lip Therapy. Normally during the winter months my lips get extremely dry and start to crack because of the cold weather and the wind. My lips still get dry when I am not consistently using this product, but my lips have not cracked once since using it. Often times I do wear lip products that tend to be more on the dry side, but this product saved them. Sometime I will use this product underneath lipsticks and liners to give some extra moisture underneath.
Consistency- This product is a bit on the thick side, but it feels nice and moisturizing on the lips. 
Finish- There is no color, but it is glossy, but nothing over the top. 
Price- $12 at Sephora for .5 fl oz. 

I would recommend either of these products. They work great and do what they claim to do.
Thanks for reading.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Okay I need to get my hands on that eye cream ASAP! I don't have puffiness either, just dark circles. I've been on the fence about getting it because of the price, but I think I'm going to splurge soon! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! Let me know how you like it if you get it :)

      Delete