Thursday, June 12, 2014

Blog Changes: New Name

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great week. I have been talking about some changes that I was going to do to the blog for a while, and I am finally finished with most of the big changes. Obviously the biggest change is the new name. I decided on Hint of Blush.  While I liked Altogether Beautiful, there was no URL available for it. And in an attempt to make my blog more "professional" I wanted a URL. To get to the blog you can either still use kellyhallman.blogspot.com or hintofblush.com.
I changed the name on my header, but a new one will be coming soon :) I wanted things to still look like my blog and didn't want to change too much too fast.
I have a lot of ideas for future posts. I have about 2 weeks left of school, then plan on going full force with writing! I can't wait to have more time to commit to this blog.
If you want to keep up with new posts please follow me on twitter or bloglovin. 
I also finally created a button. If you would like to exchange buttons I would love to add yours to my "blog love" page (above)!
Thanks for visiting. I hope you like the changes!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment