Monday, October 20, 2014

Simply Striped

Hello! I am sorry for the lack of posts lately. My internship has been going great, but I have two weeks coming up where I am lead teacher that I am planning for. I'll just say I have been extremely busy. I had some extra time and wanted to get a quick post up. 
I am pretty sure this is the first time I have shared an outfit idea on my blog. I don't feel like I am the best at putting outfits together, and didn't know if it was something everyone wanted to see. My birthday was a couple of weeks ago, and I got a few new things that I am excited about. I thought it was the perfect time to share an outfit with you. 

I typically stick with neutrals and blacks when picking clothes out, and this outfit is no different. I love how simple the sweater is, but the stripes also add another element to it. I bought the boots online and wasn't too sure I liked them when I got them. I probably wouldn't have given them a second look in the store. After wearing them, I ended up liking them. The lace detail is beautiful.

Sweater | T.J. Maxx 
Jeans | Macys
Shoes | DSW

Thanks for visiting!
post signature

2 comments: