Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick Review

In my October favorites post I said that I would do a review on Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation Stick. Better late than never right?! I have mixed feelings about this product. When I first tried it I really liked it. It goes on very smooth and looks natural. It is light to medium coverage and I use a concealer for under my eyes and any blemishes. I also set it all with a powder. After I used it for a little while I noticed that my face was becoming dry. This is odd for me because my skin is normally very oily. I continued to use the foundation with a different moisturizer though. My face has been less dry, so it seemed to help. 
Application: The stick makes it easy to apply. I put the product directly on my face then use either a brush or my fingers to blend it out. It lasts for the entire day, but I normally touch it up if I go out at night.

Color: It comes in 12 different colors with a wide range of colors. I think this is the first foundation that I have tried where the color matches almost perfectly to my skin tone. I use 120 classic ivory.

Price: $6.99 

I would give this product 3 out of 5 stars. I'm not sure that I will buy it again after this one runs out. It is shine-free so it is good for oily skin, but I think it will be too drying for those of you with dry skin. I'm thinking about trying Loreal's Magic Nude Liquid Powder next. Have any of you tried it?
Thanks for visiting!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment